Spring Break is here!
Please take this week to rest & recharge! You can also check to ensure your child is up to date with any missing work in order to finish the quarter strong. Ask your child to show you their status of work completion by following these steps:
- Have your child go to their class' Google Classroom
- Click on "Classwork" section (found on top)
- Click on "View your work"
- Click on"Missing" and/or "All" to view those that are overdue
Let's wrap up the last two weeks of Q3 with great attendance and strength!
Important Dates & Events:
- Spring Break: March 29 - April 2
- Parent Workshop by UrbanGateways: Mindfulness through Art & Nature
- April 8 at 6pm (by reservation only)
- CASAS RESPECT WEEK: April 5-9 (see flyer for daily topics or events)
- Q4 Material Pick-up: April 13 (3:30-6:00) & April 14 (8am-5pm)
- End of Q3: April 16
- Start of Q4: April 19
Today, we are sending out direct communication to families via Remind that chose a Hybrid Option on the Hybrid Learning Survey in February. This information contains initial details and "Pod" assignments. We will continue to share more details and planning elements again in the future for all Casas scholars and families.
Please know, we remain here for you, your questions, and your concerns. Check out the updated Hybrid Learning Transition Hub for more information.