It's time to celebrate children's rights!:
Día del Niño
Our Parent Events Committee is coordinating a Día del Niño celebration of children’s rights on April 30.
This will be a fun-filled day of learning about different rights, activities and celebration! Please help out and send a donation for Children’s day to help make this day great!
The Parent Events Committee will meet next on Tuesday, April 23 at 8:15am. Please attend if you are interested in helping with Día del Niño.
- Spring Break: April 15-19 See you back at school on April 22!
- Acero-Casas Day of Service: April 24th (during school)
- Casas – Ravinia Music Performance: April 29th at 1pm
- Children’s Day / Día del Niño: April 30th
Linking Learning to Families - Upcoming Meetings:
- DC/NYC Parent meeting: April 23 at 4pm
All parents are welcome!
- Bilingual Advisory Committee: April 26 at 8:15am
- POMS Meeting: May 22 at 8:15am
- Title I End of Year Meeting: May 24 at 2:30pm
- End of the Year Parent Meeting: June 4 at 6:00pm