Casas Hybrid & Remote Learning
PARENT MEETING FOLLOW-UP (4/15/2021)
Thank you to all the families that joined us for our Q4 All Parent Meeting on Thursday, April 15. You can check out the presentation here: https://bit.ly/3e7kD
Casas Transition to Hybrid Learning Quarter 4 (April 19 - June 17)
Starting Quarter 4, all students will have 5 full days of instruction whether that is staying fully remote or returning to Casas for part of the week.
- Pod A students return: April 19 & 20
- Pod B students return April 22 & 23
Some important Q4 Schedule notes:
- All schedules are adjusted (Remote & Hybrid students). Please check your child's new Q4 schedule for updated meeting times. You can find them here.
- Check your teacher's Google Classroom & Weekly Memo for specific updates, assignments, and details for class
- If your child is going to be late or absent (hybrid or remote), please call the main office.
On Friday 4/9/21, we sent out direct communication to families via Remind that chose a Hybrid Option on the Hybrid Learning and are assigned a Pod. This information contained full details of our transition to hybrid learning. If your child is returning to in-person learning, please be sure to complete the mandatory daily COVID PRE-SCREENING FORM EACH MORNING BEFORE your child enters Casas.
Here is the Casas Daily Covid Screening Form Link
Please see Acero's Update #4 on the Transition to Hybrid Learning here from 4/6/21.